POW’R Against Tobacco is the leading organization in Putnam County dedicated to partnering with the Department of Health, local coalitions, individual citizens, businesses and non for profit organizations to reduce smoking rates and to create tobacco free environments that protect non smokers from the exposure to secondhand smoke. Collaborating with our local community partners, POW’R participates in a variety of community events and activities that deliver our message throughout the county and empower communities to engage in strategies to de-normalize tobacco use.
If you are interested in more information about joining the POW’R Against Tobacco Coalition of Putnam County please call or e-mail the contact below.
Putnam County Coalition Coordinator | POW’R Against Tobacco
American Lung Association of the Northeast
237 Mamaroneck Ave, Suite 205, White Plains, NY 10605
WHAT’S A PARTNER?
Partners are active experts working collaboratively in communities across the state.
WHAT’S A COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP (Coalition)?
A community partnership is an organization in your local area that works to reduce the prevalence of tobacco use and secondhand smoke through education, media, and other initiatives.
- Mental Health Association in Putnam
- PARC (Partner. Achieve. Reach. Connect.)
- POW’R Tobacco Cessation Center
- Putnam CAP (Community Action Program)
- Putnam County Health Department
- Putnam County Youth Bureau
- Putnam Family and Community Services
- Putnam Family Support and Advocacy
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Putnam County Housing Corporation